Sunday 28 August 2016

Black Magick Woman


I adore this song in every version I find of it, and Fleetwood Mac is a longtime favorite band of mine, so I am sharing;)

Why am I playing this song with this?  Because, this outfit is just magic;)

When I saw these boots.... omg, these boots, people!  Method went out of their way, I swear, because THESE BOOTS.  And they work perfectly with this dress.  Now, I will warn you that this dress is slightly see-through, and if you are well-endowed like I am, you have to hide one section of underboob on the left breast for some reason.... but it was perfectly fine; the top isn't as translucent as the bottom.  If you are shy, wear a panty applier, trust me on this;)  But the dress is WELL worth a wee bit of effort;)

I broke out my old League jewelry, it's timeless and still works well on the mesh bodies:)  I have had these for years, and I just love how they look, even with my addiction to mesh.

I wanted to also show off Serendipity's Vintage Vanity a bit also.  This is a very cute dressing table, with options for how you want it to look on top (makeup, nail, or hair products strewn over the top..  or all cleaned up after you are done getting yourself ready).  Lots of options, and you don't have to clutter up your inventory with the add-on props; the menu places them in your hands for you:)  I had a bit of fun taking these pics;)  The first, I am powdering my nose, the second I am applying blush.

I hope you enjoy the blog posting, and I have more coming soon!!!














BODY:

Mesh body: Belleza Freya
Mesh head: Catwa Jessica
Shape: Mine
Tattoo: Diabolique Designs - Custom design, no inworld store anymore but his MP is here
Body Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - BELLEZA Body Applier (CURVY)  ((freckles at setting #3, I think.. lol)
Head skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - Morgana - CATWA 'JESSICA' Head Applier 
Eyes: .ID. Deep Gaze Eyes / Gray 
Haire: =DeLa*= Boobs Fitted Mesh Hair "Leonie" (Materials)

MAKEUP AND STUFF:
Lips: Deesses Boutique: Belleza - Jussy - Lips  ((Lips #1))
Nails: Deesses Boutique: Belleza - Smoothie - finger/ toe nails ((Nail #5))

OUTFIT:
Dress: JamBee - Side Spiced Dress (TRES CHIC EVENT)
Facial piercing: PUNCH - Monroe Heart
Necklace and Bracelets: *League* - Wanderer -Black
Earrings: MINIMAL - Fantine Earring - *Silver* Green
Boots: .Method. - thigh length booties - black(TRES CHIC EVENT)
Left Ring: JCNY - 'UN-BREAKABLE, iEngrave, Hyper-Gems Combo Ring 2.0

FURNITURE TO MENTION:
Vanity: Serendipity Designs - Vintage Vanity
(if you wish to know of the others, please feel free to ask:)

No comments:

Post a Comment