Wednesday 9 July 2014

Happiness Is...

Wow, I didn't wait as long this time to post another blog, maybe I am reformed?  lololol...  yeah, I thought it was funny when I wrote it at least;)


Today's post is dedicated to happiness...  even through my health issues, these days I am happier than I have been in a while.  I got married on 21 June to the most awesome man in SL (I could be biased).  I have never had anyone in my SL who treated my like I am their world, who cared about both my SL and RL well-being in quite the same way. and I am so grateful for every day I get with him:)

The location here is our home sim, on the little deck beside our home venue, Vixen's.  I spend a lot of my time on the sim, but mostly because I just really love it here:)

This new dress from Trinite just really fit in for the beachy scene....  I could actually see myself wearing a bikini under it and using it as a cover-up during a visit to the shore.  The heels were a find through Babs and Doris' Facebook page "What a Girl Wants", now 150L on Marketplace,I believe.






BODY

Skin: League - Izzie's - Harlow in Sunkissed (redbase)
Shape: Shape by me
Mesh Body: WowMeh v3.1
Hair Wasabi Pills - Amelie (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Hands:Slink - Mesh Hands in medium in Relaxed
Feet:  Slink - Barefeet High
Eyes: Poetic Colours - Columbia in Pearl
Boobs: Cherry Bombs
Makeup:Glamorize - Kitty Makeup Kit (Liner and Beauty Mark)
             League - Classic Wing Eyeliner 1
             Glamorize - Forever Night Eye Makeup - Coal
             Pink Fuel - Glossy Pout Lipstick <Dark> - Magenta
        
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Dress: Trinite - Fitted Mesh Off Shoulder Dress - Sage
Necklace:  .:: RealEvil Industries ::. - Black Heart Necklace RLV 
Ring: JCNY - FLORENTINE Collection, Wedding/Engagement Ring Combo
Shoes: EC - Nevada Hells


No comments:

Post a Comment