Tuesday 5 February 2013

Wake Me Up





I am not sure why, but this song has been going through my mind all night.  To the point where I have it downpat enough to sing it.  So I am sharing it with you all, you welcome for the earworm;)

I did these pictures this morning, while waiting for someone to come online to visit.  And since I am still enjoying the hell out of my mesh house, I decided to get as many pics in of it before I get tired of it...lol

Did you know that DCNY has applier clothing? DID YOU?  If you did, why the hell didn't you tell me??  lol:)  So, here's one of their shirts, paired with Etchaflesh jeans.








BODY

Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan
Body: Custom design by Candace Berg, modified by me
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/  - Amelie - (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Nails : Pixel Mode - Siamond Edition Mesh Nails
Makeup: Janis - Color of Love Beauty Box (Combo 3 and Lips 2)
Eyelashes 1: MG - Wild Full Thick B 
Eyelashes 2: Crissy Designs - Extreme Eyelashes
Eyes: Curio - Tragic Eyes - Light Grey ( WELCOME BACK TO SL!!!!!!!!!!!  We missed you!)
Boobs: Lola Tangos with a League skin applier

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLOTHING
Shirt: DCNY - Crotchet Halter - Wheat
Jeans: [Etchaflesh] - Rip N Tear Skinny Jeans
Heels:  Gos Boutique - Grace Sandals - Black Patent
Bracelets: ~TEMPESTUOUS~ - Tempting Fate (unisex)
Earrings: Pixel Mode - Pearl Earrings (Group Gift July 21, 2011)  ((YES I know, you can barely see them, but they are there..LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment