Sunday 9 December 2012

Baking Christmas Cookies

Okay, I was going to do the whole photo set in the kitchen, with me making cookies, but my video driver had me crashing 15 times a day (ask anyone on my friends' list..  I sorry about making you watch me have sex with SL.. ya know, in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out....eesh.  At least give me dinner and some foreplay ffs.....

Thankfully, someone absolutely lovely sat down and helped me install properly, and it seems to be behaving.. but I am too tired to redo these pics, so enjoy them as is..LOL!
I took them when I thought it was Firestorm dying on me, and I had gone over to Cool VL viewer.  Not a bad viewer, but a little cumbersome, as is proven by the fact I couldn't find the height correction.  Please ignore the hovering above my patio....

Ellemeno has done something amazing again, she made this absolutely stunning off-the-shoulder sweater....  this is something I would REALLY wear IRL, so it's about to become a favorite. it comes in blue, brown, green, ivory, pale blue, pale green, pale purple, and purple... I am showing the ivory here.





Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)
Makeup: Glamorize - Back to Basics in black, I thnk....lol  SL has been trippy
Glasses: a set I rebuilt from the Love Sunglasses from a default avatar outfit

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Sweater: ! ellemeno ! fairisle sweater in ivory
Tights: [VG] 'Spandex Tight' in Crimson 
Boots: HOC Industries - Thigh boots (mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment