Monday 12 November 2012

Cougar in the morning, Cheetah in the night

LOL  old American saying, and it's ALMOST but not QUITE true of me;)  I have a permanent "hall pass" *giggles*.  The name just came to me though for this, considering that these absolutely STUNNING mesh pants are just...   well, I don't wear cheetah print often, but tell me this doesn't just make you want to curl something against my ass?:D
Now, these jeans I have on? ALL of the different prints and colors are beautifully done, and MESH JEANS THAT FIT MY ASS, hell yes.  They not only fit, but they don't flatten me.  I am wearing the medium, and as you can tell, I am not thin...  usually for something like this, I have to wear an L or XL, and there's that nasty alpha gap... NOT IN THESE!  Get you some... seriously.. Get over to this store and buy out her jeans. I am SO in love with these things.
The shirt was bought for me by one of my lovers....  which is funny, because it's called a boyfriend shirt.  He definitely won brownie points with this little present. I have already gotten tons of compliments, and all I did was sent that second pic..LOL!

I know I have been quiet on here, but my Hunt for Your Inner Slut is coming up soon (THREE MORE DAYS!!!!), so I have been working hard to get it all in place and ready to go...  AND... AND.. I opened my own store, Erotipose, at Hard Alley landing zone.  So I have been a little all over the place;)


Just resting a bit:)

Nothing says "sexy" like only an Oxford shirt...  except maybe a few less buttons;)

Meowww

Me with a few of my cocks...LOL

 BODY

Hair: Truth - Chantelle Streaked in Auburn
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)
Makeup (eyes): Glamorize - Back to Basics in Black

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLOTHING
Shirt: *Airflow* - Boyfriend Shirt for lady
Jeans: [J'adore] - Skinny Jeans in Gold Cheetah
Feet: Gaeline Creations - *GA* Tip Toe Bare Feet
Earrings: Not sure of the store..  (SS)>Chysalis Black

No comments:

Post a Comment