Thursday 4 October 2012

Nothing like a slutty office manager....

Okay, I have my moments where, like half of SL, I like to dress up in the "slutty secretary" look.The almost demure look, except for the ultra-lowcut top that almost spills out when she leans over to hand something to someone, and the micromini skirt that shows just the rounded bottoms of the ass as she walks through the building.
I think I found something that fits this requirement for today, when I was looking yesterday through Marketplace.  The dress below is not really a dress, but is 3 different coordinates: a top, a cinch, and a skirt, all of which I bought from Elymode.  I really would have liked to pair this with a pair of better quality boots, maybe mesh, but the ones I have don't fit my thighs well, and I cannot abide the stick-thinness alot of mesh boots demand.  SO, I got these for 39L... YES, 39L, you can change the color via a menu, 24 color choices.  
I also bought the desk and chair, and bookcase, and the tablet for this shoot... 10L each for the desk/chair set and the bookcase, 0L for the tablet.  I can nickel and dime my way into some elegance..lol
Hope you enjoy the pics.  Click them to make them bigger, of course.  The pics, not my boobs...LOL




BODY
Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan (Burgandy)
Shape: Shape made by Candace Berg, modified by me
Eyes: FATEwear - FATEeyes v2.0
Hair: Truth - Briony w/ Roots (auburn)
Hairbase: Truth - Auburn hairbase

Breasts: Lolas - Lolas Naturals
Skin Applier: L.Inc - League deeptan skin applier for LolasLashes: Crissy Designs - **Extreme Eyelashes**
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLOTHING
Top: elymode - Outono top in purple (comes with applier)

Cinch: elymode - Vita cinch in purple
Skirt: elymode - Vita mini skirt in purple
Boots: 
::Extreme Party Girl - PG:: Seductive Thigh High Boots (VERSION 4)
Necklace: Not sure of maker, my wife gave it to me. -  ::GB::black bead necklace women



No comments:

Post a Comment