Thursday 25 October 2012

J'adore ma Boobs

Sorry, I know, the title is corny, but if you know me, you know it was worth the coughing spell when I made myself laugh *rolls eyes*.

Okay, so FINALLY I am doing my blog about some pieces I got from J'adore.  I've been in a kinda "dressy" mood this week, off and on between running around my house naked, so I picked a nice neutral look today;)

I am still under the weather IRL, but at least my SL self is looking good.




BODY

Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan (Burgandy)

Shape: Shape made by Candace Berg, modified by me

Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in London Fog, w4
Hair: Exile - Violetta in Sunset (Subscrib-0-matic gift)
Hairbase: Exile - Bald Base
Breasts: Lolas - Lolas Naturals
Skin Applier: L.Inc - League deeptan skin applier for Lolas
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLOTHING
Top: [J'adore] - Vintage Peep Tank Brown (for GFW)
Skirt/belt: [J'adore] - High Waist Skirt in Black
Shoes:  Similar - Savona Shoe Black Patent OTF
Necklace/Earrings: : Amorous : Suspend Onyx Pearl 
Bracelet: MIEL CHUM bracelet 

Poses: impromptu stuff I did with AnyPose;)



1 comment:

  1. It's not boobs. It's bewbz. BEWBZ! \o/ Love the look baby. You always shine!

    ReplyDelete