Monday 1 October 2012

City Girl Lost in the Country

Ever have one of those days where you just feel.... lost?  You get onto SL, and end up taking pictures that basically reflect how you are feeling at the moment.  That's what today is.  I really wanted to find a well-detailed city, didn't want to do London or Paris sim, Hard Alley would be too typical for me....and then I just felt like getting away to some scenic park or something, even though I wasn't dressed exactly for the style of sim... because that is how I feel inside today...  kinda lost and out of place.
The last year has been kinda life-changing for me, and my personality has changed a bit in that year.  Losing my RL mother last September threw me off completely, and after the anniversary of that date (over 2 weeks ago) I am realizing that not only did I change, but also the way some of my old friends treat me has changed too.  Now that I am starting to "wake up", I feel almost homeless again...  hoping that someday that feeling will get better and I stop feeling like a 5th wheel around those who used to be close to me.
So, enough internal voicing....  all that above-crap led me to a sim called Marriage (yeah, I know, me going somewhere called Marriage.. LMAO!), which is quite picturesque.  Reminds me a bit of the Florida Everglades in this section, next to a store called Memoir (I haven't the cash to buy any of the accessories sold there, but they have some good stuff for sale there).
The dress I am wearing, from Luck Inc is one of my old favorites...  and when I went back there awhile ago to get some implant clothes, I discovered they are selling appliers for their prior releases in another section, so I got the appliers for this dress as well as some of my other old favorites.  My ONLY complaint, as you can see in the second picture, is that the dress clothing layer shows from under the applier... but it looks good from every other angle.  I didn't edit it out this time (like I do for Flickr pics), just so that I didn't lead you to think it was flawless:)
Tomorrow will be a better blog post and better pics.  I just am feeling a little off-color tonight and missing having friends.
Can I have a venti triple white mocha?

You can almost hear the wildlife...

Ready for my taxi!
BODY
Skin: League - Taylor Deeptan (Burgandy)
Shape: Shape made by Candace Berg, modified by me
Eyes: FATEwear - FATEeyes v2.0
Hair: Truth - Chantelle (streaked) in Auburn
Hairbase: Truth - Auburn hairbase

Breasts: Lolas - Lolas Naturals
Skin Applier: L.Inc - League deeptan skin applier for LolasLashes: Crissy Designs - **Extreme Eyelashes**
Nails: Mandala - NAIL/female[MANDALA]Long (Palette 2)

((yes, I am so lazy, that it's all the same from yesterday....LOL))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLOTHING
Dress: Luck Inc - *Linc* Open buttoned Dress (Applier sold separately)
Shoes:...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... - Insomnia Boots (recolored heels and soles)

Fishnet stockings:  ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... - Insomnia Socks III
Earrings: : The Mistress Clothing - Lexie  earings (comes with a whole outfit, but I just wore the earrings)

No comments:

Post a Comment